Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May Stamp Camp Projects

Hi - hope everyone had a great Memorial Day!  I've just been chillin'
since the mercury on the thermometer shot up to 94 degrees today - or
somewhere thereabouts.  What happened to Spring??  Speaking of Spring,
why don't we spring on over to the projects that were made at Stamp Camp
on Saturday. 

This card was inspired by Nancy Riley. You can click here for her post on Jan 29, 2011 

All Stampin' Up! supplies used unless otherwise noted.
Stamps: Create a Cupcake (retired)  Paper: White, Blushing Bride, Real Red, Chocolate Chip  Ink: Blushing Bride, Real Red, Chocolate Chip  Tools: Build a Cupcake punch, Scallop punch, 1-3/7" circle punch, 1/8" hole punch  Other: Crystal Effects, Elegant Lines embosing folder, dimensionals
Note: The girls added Dazzling Diamonds to the cupcake tops.  Glistens like sugar!  My sample doesn't have Dazzling Diamonds.  I thought of it afterwards.  Duh!

The inlaid technique was used on the above card.  Love that look!  I was inspired by a card Marcy Adams showcased on our Demonstrator web site (sorry I can't link it for you!).  It is almost an exact CASE of her card.

Stamps: On the Green  Paper: White, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Pacific Point, Garden Green  Ink: Garden Green  Tools: Circle punches - 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-1/2", 1-1/4", 1", 5/8"  Other: Square Lattice embossing folder

When I saw Christy Workowski's card posted on our web site (Stampin' Connection) I fell in love!  Such a beautiful card and color combination.  Christy used the Victoria Crochet trim but I had to substitute since I didn't have enough ribbon for everyone at Camp.  It still captures the essence of her card.

Stamps: Strength & Hope  Paper: Crumb Cake, Perfect Plum  Ink: Crumb Cake, Perfect Plum  Tools: Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder  Other: Pearls, dimensionals, sponges

A little bit of punch art makes this card.  Inspiration came from Stampqueen17  click here to view

Stamps: Birthday Bliss  Paper: White, Real Red, Black, Gray  Ink: Real Red  Tools: 1-3/4" & 1-1/4" circle punches, Word Window punch, flower punch from Itty Bitty punch pack, Gear punch, Modern Label punch  Other: Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder

My upline, Pam D'Urso makes beautiful clean and simple cards.  I copied this one from her. (Thanks Pam!) The only thing I changed is the sentiment.  You can view her card here and scroll down to Apr 27th.

Stamps: Four Frames (New - available Jul 1, 2011), Teeny Tiny Wishes  Paper: Black, White  Ink: Black, markers - Real Red, Old Olive  Tools: Decorative Label punch, corner rounder  Other: Black & White 1-1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals

HURRY!  May 31st is the last day for the National Scrapbook Month promotion.  If you'd like to order any of the selected items offered at a 30% discount, please contact me by 8 pm CST.  I'd be happy to place an order for you.  These items can be seen by clicking on the picture on left side bar. 

OK, I need to get to bed so I can get an early start on my errands tomorrow (or rather later today since it's after 1 a.m.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment