Friday, June 24, 2011

June Stamp Camp Sneak Peek

Hi friends!  Gosh another week has zoomed by.  How time flies when you're having fun, huh?

Here is a little peek at the cards that will be made at this months Stamp Camp.  I'll post the cards later in the week.  It's another busy and fun filled weekend with my Camp tomorrow and Pam's Demo Stamp Camp on Sunday.

Last Saturday was our granddaughter's birthday party, which was held  at a local park.  The weather was fabulous - especially for this time of year and helped make it an enjoyable day.  Miss M seemed to like the ABC book I made for her (Yep, I did a little scrapbooking.  Amazing, huh?) but she was busy opening the rest of her gifts, which covered the picnic table.  She is one loved child!

OK, here are the cards.  Well - parts of them.  LOL


That's all for now.  Sorry for the quick post (and the dark photo).  I need to get ready for bed.  Thank you for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment