Friday, July 1, 2011

Tomorrow is the Last Day to Order - Party Hearty!

Hi there! Thought I'd post again in case I don't get a chance to do so later.  Tomorrow is the last day to order from the 2010-2011 Catalog.  Hurry to get those items you want!!

Friday is my New Catalog Release Open House!!  Whoo Hoo - new catalog, new goodies!  If you would like to stop in, please contact me so I'll know an approximate number of project kits to have on hand for the free make n take.

Here is another card the girls made at Stamp Camp this past Saturday.  Like how I've been dragging it out all week?  tee hee  This card was made using the Party Hearty set.  I like this set!  Too bad it made the Last Chance List.  Oh well, lots of other great sets to be had!

Stampin' Up! supplies used unless otherwise noted

Stamps: Party Hearty
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, White, Greenhouse Gala DSP (retiring Jun 30)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight
Tools: Scallop circle punch, 3/4” circle punch
Other:  Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, glue dots, dimensionals

That's all folks.  Thank you for peeking in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment