Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mini Milk Carton Hexagon Box - Halloween Style

Hi!  Hope you're having a good week.  Last night I attended a fellow Demo's monthly Make n Take workshop.  We made three cute cards.  I'll post them another day because today I want to show you this hexagon Halloween box.  It is made by adhering two Mini Milk Cartons together (from the exclusive Stampin' Up! die).  I've seen a number of these boxes posted on other blogs and decorated in various themes.  They are just too cute!


I used the Wicked Cool stamp set for my tags - sponged them pretty heavily.  Then I added rhinestones or pearls.  The black lace trim is something I had in my non-SU stash.  (Gasp!  Hope the SU! police don't come looking for me. lol)  The lace is threaded through holes made with a standard hole punch.  This is such a fun way to present Halloween treats.

Today is the Wednesday Girls stamp group.  Maybe I'll have more cute stuff to share with you.  Stay tuned!  Have a wonderful day and thanks for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment