Friday, September 9, 2011

Oh Baby!

Happy Friday!  This week flew by, huh?
Another busy day at Camp Sumner!  Gonna be real quick and show you the card I made for a friend to acknowledge the birth of her new grandbaby.
I saw Jackie Topa's adorable baby card and pretty much CASEd it - just a couple of changes.  (Jackie's work is amazing! She is so creative!  (you can view her blog by clicking here.)  These cute little booties were made with the Stitched Stockings stamp set and the coordinating Stocking Builder punch.  My background was stamped with Pretty in Pink ink using the Delicate Doily stamp.  The lace trim was made from the Lace Ribbon Border punch.  I had the ribbon in my stash for ages so decided to use it up - don't get too many opportunities to make baby cards these days.  Know what I mean? lol

Speaking of grandchildren, our granddaughter will be spending the night with us tonight.  Need to scoot to meet a friend for coffee, then run errands before getting Miss M from daycare.

Have a great weekend and thank you for coming by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment