Saturday, December 31, 2011

A New Year Around the Corner

Hi there!  Are you in shock that I'm posting?  There were several things I had planned to post but with getting sick, the holidays, blah, blah, blah.... it just didn't happen!  So, I'm doing it now.  First, here are a few photos of Cookie Baking Day that my youngest daughter (the oldest lives too far away to be included) and I did this year.  This has been one of our mother-daughter traditions since 2003.  It is a major 12 hour work day for us!  But we enjoy spending the time together and giving our baked goodies to others.

Our baking supplies


Sorting baked goodies into containers
I also have some Christmas cards to share.  These are cards that didn't make the cut for the Christmas Card Workshop Jayne Singleton and I held on Dec 3rd.  There were some others but I didn't get photos of them before mailing out.  (At least I did get some Christmas cards sent out!)

This was CASE'd  from Penny Thomas

So many versions of this card on the internet.  I used Lorrie Heiling's color combination.

 card all the way open

My design

I want to thank everyone who has stopped by to visit this past year!  Your visits (and comments) mean a lot to me.  Wishing you all a safe, healthy, and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I really did enjoy making cards this season with our stampin' friends. It brought out the best in us. The cookies were really good and made a special centerpiece for our Open House. The tin I tashed in my pantry was found. I think the aroma gave them away. Thanks Judy for all you do.

    ReplyDelete