Monday, January 9, 2012

January Stamp Camp Sneak Peek

Hi there!  Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.  The weather in St Louis this past week was mild for Jan - like in the 70's!  We even set a record for the temps on Thur.  It was strange to see so many people in shorts.  I almost thought I was in Florida!  lol

Today I have a sneak peek of the projects that will be made at my Stamp Camp on Saturday (14th).  Ready?


Some of the gals try to figure out the card designs.  We'll see how they do with this sneak peek.  lol

Finally upgraded my phone over the weekend.  I've been waaaay overdue but the phone I had gave me no problems.  Then a little piece broke off the hinge area and the challenge began - especially when in use.  I had to hold it in my hand and not with my shoulder and head (so I could multi-task).  Anyway, I replaced it with a Smartphone!  There are so many things you can do with these phones.  Oh my!  Love playing Angry Birds!  I'm addicted to that game - working on my 18th level.  It's a tough one.  It will be a fun thing to do while waiting wherever.

Today I received a package from Stampin' Up!  It was my "Million Dollar Prize" from Penny Thomas (my upline's upline) for being in the top three in sales for the month of November!  Woo Hoo!  She told me that I should be proud of this accomplishment because there are 80 others!  I am proud... but without YOU, my customers, it would not be possible.  So a BIG, heartfelt THANK YOU goes out to each and every one of YOU for helping me earn this prize!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!  And a big thanks to Penny, too, for rewarding us with fabulous prizes.  Oh, the prize is a tin of Watercolor Wonder Crayons - Subtles Collection.  I have been wanting some of these but never got around to ordering them.  Can't wait to play with my new crayons!  Who knows?  There just might be a project made with them at the next Stamp Camp.

That's it for now.  I'm in "cutting card stock" mode for Saturday.  Thanks for dropping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment