Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mixed Bunch in Black & White

Hi there!  Can you believe I'm posting again? lol  Just wanted to show you another version of a card using the Mixed Bunch set.  It is turning out to be one of my fav's.  Yeah, yeah - I say that about most of the sets!  They look soooo different in real life than in the photos in the catalog.  I remember going to Stamp Camps as a customer with my purchase in mind.  Then I'd see a card made with a set and blow my whole plan 'cause I HAD to have the set(s) we used that day.  Guess things haven't changed much except now I'm my own best customer!
Now on to today's card.


Stampin' Up! supplies used unless otherwise noted.
Stamps:  Mixed Bunch, Loving Thoughts
Paper: Black, White
Ink: Black
Other: Blossom punch, circle punches

Hope your weekend has been a good one.  Thanks for coming by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment