Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Moving Card

Hi there!  While going through some photos of cards, I discovered that this card from Pam D'Urso (my friend and upline) never got posted.  It is just too cute not to share!


Pull card insert to reveal new address

How clever is this to let people know your new address when you move!?!   I just love it.  She used a couple of embossing folders - Stripes & the Square Lattice.  The bird punch was used for the leaves.  It appears that the Petal Card Double Punch and the Itty Bitty Flower Punch was used to make the flowers.  Pam did an awesome job - as usual!  I was thrilled to have received this card but sad because she moved two hours away!

Had a spontaneous meeting with a friend at De-Lish Cheescake Bakery & Cafe in Florissant.  What a wonderful little place.  I had an excellent egg, bacon, & cheese sandwich on a ciabatta bun and a big mug of coffee (plus free refills).  Everything served looked yummy!  Other customers were raving about their meals.  I'll be going back real soon!

OK, time for me to hit the hay!  Tomorrow I'll be with the Wednesday Girls.  I have some Camp card components to prep, which will keep me occupied.

Thanks for coming by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment