Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hello Easter Blossoms

Hi there!  Thought I'd take a break from tax stuff and post a photo of the card that I mailed to a friend who is in the hospital.  This is one of the cards made with the Wednesday girls.  It's a CASE of Chat's card click here to see her card - scroll down to Mar 17th post.  We changed a couple of things.  I used a different sentiment than everyone else because I knew it was going to my sick friend.


Stampin' Up! supplies used unless otherwise noted.
Stamps: Easter Blossoms (retired), Elementary Elegance (SAB)
Paper:  White, Baja Breeze, Rose Red, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Baja Breeze, Rose Red, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz
Other: Beautiful Wings embosslit, Baja Breeze seam binding, brad from SAB Everyday Enchantment brad & ribbon pack, Simply Scored

OK, back to the paper chase. lol  Thank you for coming by today - so glad you didn't give up on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment