Monday, April 23, 2012

April Sneak Peek

Hi there and happy Monday to you!  Hope you enjoyed your weekend.  This week is another busy one with getting ready for a crop event and final preparations for my Stamp Camp. Saturday I'm attending a Crop for the Cure in Edwardsville, IL.  Then Sunday is my Stamp Camp held at the Corner Coffee House in Ferguson.  I'll be hanging with my stamping peeps all week end!  Whoo Hoo!
So here is a sneak peek of the Stamp Camp projects.  Please contact me (314-779-9499) if you'd like to reserve a spot for Sunday or need more information. Thanks, hope to see you there!


Don't forget that items in the Occasions Mini catalog will no longer be available after April 30th.  Order them before they're GONE!  The Summer Smooches Suite pre-order (sneak peek products from the 2012-2013 catalog) will also expire April 30th.  After this date you'll have to wait until June 1st.  The stencil and fabric covered brads, however, will NOT be available in the new catalog.

Must run.  Have a great day and thank you for coming by today! 





No comments:

Post a Comment