Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Creative Elements

Hi there and happy hump day!  Where has the time gone?  Gonna be quick so I can get to bed!
Here is a card made last Wed with my stamping peeps.  We CASEd someone's card but I don't recall the name.  Sorry!  I'll try to find out tomorrow (well later today, actually) and let you know.  I did make a slight change by using a different sentiment and omitting the ribbon (strictly by accident - but it worked out OK).
Edited to add: The card was CASEd from Wendy Wexler's blog.  You can view her card here - scroll to Mar 26 post..


Stamp: Creative Elements, Elementary Elegance
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, White
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
Other: Designer Frames

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment