Saturday, May 19, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Hi there!  Today I want to post (belatedly) a card received from my good friend and upline, Pam D'Urso.  This beautiful card acknowledged my third Stampin' Up! anniversary on May 9.  Yeah, me!  I've been having a blast and can't believe it's been three years already!
Pam used strips made from the Triple Layer Doily Punch (retiring the end of this month!) to achieve the lace look.  So pretty!  The Tiny Tags set was used with the coordinating punch for the dangling sentiment.
.

Here is the inside of the card.
How cute is this!  The little cupcakes are from the Create a Cupcake set.  Love how the cupcakes pop up. Thanks, Pam, for the beautiful card and for your thoughtfulness! 
I received other cards from my Stampin' peeps that will have to be posted when there's more time.  Sorry girls.  I loved all of my cards!
OK, must run to finish doing some necessary household chores.  We have our monthly Pieces of Heart team meeting tonight.  Looking forward to seeing everyone!  And Pam will be there!  She doesn't attend all of our meetings now that she lives three hours away.  Next month we have a weekend retreat stamping at her new home!  Fun, fun, fun!  So looking forward to that!   These are just some of the reasons I love SU!

Have a great day and thanks for coming by!


1 comment:

  1. OMgoodness Love this card Judy....I so want to try it. TFS ~ Dee S.

    ReplyDelete