Monday, May 7, 2012

Sneak Peek - May Stamp Camp

Hi there!  What a gloomy day it is here.  Maybe a sneak peek of my upcoming Stamp Camp on Saturday will brighten things up a bit. 


If you're in the St Louis area and you'd like to join us for some stampin' fun on Saturday, please contact me (info on right side bar) to reserve your spot!

Today Demonstrators are able to place orders for the new 2012-2013 Annual Catalog!  I'll be placing my pre-order for catalogs AND new products that we can order this month!  You could enjoy this wonderful benefit, too, if you join my team.  And for only $99 for the Starter Kit, it's a steal of a deal!  Plus, you choose the items you want in your kit - up to $125 worth of product!  It's like free stuff - and who doesn't like free stuff!  Please contact me if you have any questions, or would like to chat more about this great opportunity (or anything else) over coffee.

Must run to place my pre-order!!!.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment