Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A White Flower Garden

Hi there!  Here is another project the girls made at Stamp Camp this past Saturday.  The label is from the new stamp set in the 2012-2013 Annual Catalog called Layered Labels and coordinates with the Apothecary Accents Framelits.  Love them!




 Stampin' Up! supplies used unless otherwise noted.
Stamps: Layered Labels 2 (W-127070,  C-127072)
Paper: White, Midnight Muse
Ink: Midnight Muse (2012-14 In Color)
Tools:  Flower Garden embossing folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits
Other:  Pearls, Acrylic block, Dimensionals, Post-it notes
Inspiration: Linda Aarhus    www.polkadotsandpaper.net

I think my body is rebelling against me!  Sunday I wasn't feeling "quite right" so decided to lie down for a little nap after our Father's Day festivities.  Well, that's where I stayed til morning - and two days after that!   Can't decide if it was the flu or what.  Whatever it was, it certainly knocked me for a loop!   I am on the mend and my leg is much better, too. (I can almost walk normal.)  I HAVE to get well - can't miss the Little House on the Prairie Stamping Retreat this weekend!  Pam D'Urso, our Pieces of Heart upline, is hosting this retreat in her new home.  We are having a shoebox swap, too.  It's going to be great fun - guaranteed! 

Must run...so much to catch up on.  I even missed hanging with the Wed girls today.  Thank you for stopping in today!





No comments:

Post a Comment