Monday, July 23, 2012

A Note For You

Hey there and happy Monday to you!  Hope you had a great weekend.  Mine was a busy and fun one.  First thing Saturday morning I met a couple of friends for breakfast before my Stamp Camp.  We had a full house at Camp!  Thanks ladies for being so supportive and fun!  Right after Camp hubby and I attended our nephew's graduation party.  Then Sunday afternoon Mary Ellen Cope and I met at Jayne Singleton's to discuss our upcoming Christmas Card Workshop prior to our monthly Pieces of Heart Stampers team meeting.  Our up-line and sweet friend, Pam D'Urso, who now lives in Illinois flew into St Louis and was able to attend the meeting - along with her chauffeur (hubby)!  She is so thoughtful - she had goodies for each of us from Momento Mall.  We love Pam.  She is such a wonderful friend and always so generous and spoils us terribly!  She also brought her swaps to share with us.  That's always exciting to look at swaps for new ideas!  We had a good time at the Mexican restaurant.  Those $2 margaritas weren't bad either!  lol  I forgot my camera so no pictures of our challenge - to use paper piercing in some way.  Maybe I can get pics from one of the other team members.  Speaking of cards .....here is one of the projects from my Stamp Camp.


There was a request for a kid card by one of my customers so this is what I CASE'd from Chandra.  Too cute!  Thanks Chandra!  I can't believe the number of comments received on our Demo only web site about this particular card.


Stamps: Teen Tiny Wishes
Paper: White, Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Pacific Point, Crumb Cake
Ink: Black
Tools:  1/8” Hole punch, 1” Circle punch, corner rounder or 1-1/4” Circle punch to round corners
Other:  Silver brads, Dimensionals
Inspiration: Chandra  http://www.bellevuestampingclub.com  Jun 22, 2010 post

OK that's it for today.  Need to clean up the studio and start deciding what I want to pack for the Girls Getaway weekend retreat beginning next Wednesday.  It will be here before I know it.  Gosh time just flies!

As always, thank you so much for coming by!



1 comment: