Thursday, July 19, 2012

Branch Out

Whew, it is so hot again.  Can hardly wait until August when we usually have our really hot and humid weather!  Ugh!
OK I have another masculine birthday card for you today.  This one showcases the Branch Out set, which is now retired.

Hmm, the card from yesterday and today must have been during my green and brown phase!  lol

Sunday is our Pieces of Heart Stampers team dinner meeting!  Looking forward to it.  Our up-line, Pam D'Urso, will be returning from Convention and sharing her experiences and swaps with us.  Love getting together with these gals!
Must run so I can work on my challenge for this month's meeting - a project with paper piercing.  I want to at least have an idea of what I'm going to do before I pick up our granddaughter.
Later!  Thanks for stopping in.  Your visits are always appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment