Monday, July 9, 2012

Feeling Very Blessed!

Hi there and happy Monday to you.  I am feeling so very loved and blessed to have such awesome friends and family!  I have received so many beautiful cards, phone calls, emails, and other acts of kindness during this time of grief.  Today I'm sharing some of the handmade sympathy cards received.  Not all of my friends (or family) are stampers.  Your cards are just as meaningful as the handmade ones, so don't feel slighted!  Love them all because you were thinking of my family during this sad time.  Your kindness moves me more than you'll ever know!  Thank you ALL for your love and support!
Here is the first group.  I'll post the rest tomorrow.

Alice M

Caroyln G (one of the TOPICS in TX)

Deana


Jayne

Mary S
Mary Ellen

Thank you for stopping in today!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment