Monday, August 27, 2012

Halloween Squares Swap

 Hi there!  Hope you had a great weekend!  Mine was quiet after a busy week of running.  That's what I needed, though.  Had time to catch up on long overdue phone calls and emails.  And spent some time in the studio working on projects for upcoming events.  (Sorry I can't show you just yet.)   Anyway, the above photo showcases the Halloween Squares Swaps that I received.  Aren't they awesome?  Now to put them in a frame to make a cool Halloween decoration.  Penny Thomas organized this swap and it was so fun.  Thanks, Penny!  When I signed up to participate, it didn't occur to me just how small that 1-3/8" square really was to decorate!  It worked out OK, though.  Gosh,  these gals are so creative!  I love them all!    Hopefully, you can see the detail in the close up photos below.

That's all for today.  It is developing into another busy week.  Thank you so much for stopping in today!


No comments:

Post a Comment