Sunday, October 7, 2012

Wonderfall

Hi there!  Just vegging today but wanted to send out a big THANK YOU from Mary Taylor, Jayne Singleton, Mary Ellen Cope, and I to all of our awesome customers/friends who helped make the Christmas Card Workshop a huge success yesterday!!!  We received a lot of positive feedback. (Your input is appreciated - thank you).  Our customers are telling us they can't wait until the next one!  Thank you ladies for your support!  We had FUN right along with you!

Well, it's definitely feeling like Fall around here so the above card is an appropriate choice for today's post.  The leaf image stamp set used is Wonderfall.  The leaves were stamped in Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango.  I then used a template (cut from some scrap card stock) to trace around with a Soft Suede marker.  The sentiment is from the Petite Pairs set.

Gonna get back to my vegging....not really.  Need to unload my car so I can repack for the Girls Getaway Retreat beginning Wednesday.   More awesome-ness with my stampin' peeps!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thank you for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment