Friday, January 25, 2013

Framed!

Hi there and happy Friday!  Hope you've had a good week.  Where does the time go? 

Isn't this frame awesome?  My good friend and upline, Pam D'Urso, made it and sent it to me for securing the #1 spot in sales among our Pieces of Heart team this past quarter (thanks to my wonderful customers!!).  Love it - and my customers/friends!  Unfortunately, I couldn't get the whole frame in the picture but the middle is the best part anyway!  Each little 1-3/8" square is a masterpiece of art in itself.  Penny Thomas (Pam's sister and upline - my second level upline) has been hosting swaps for the TOPICS each holiday.  I participated in the Halloween Squares Swap.  It's such a great way to get different squares rather than coming up with nine or twelve different ideas.  All you have to do is reproduce the same square for however many stampers are participating.

The sun is starting to come out!  The weatherman was predicting yucky weather for this morning - sleet and rain.  Glad that bypassed us!  I could tell a front was moving in, though, by the headache I've had the last couple of days.  Much better now!  Anway, must get on with my day.  Hope you have a great weekend and thank you so much for stopping by today!  Your visits are always welcome and appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment