Monday, January 21, 2013

Summer Silhouettes

Hi there!  Seems like it's been forever since my last post but it's been less than a week.  So much has been happening in my friends' lives and my own.  The craziness needs to stop!  All I can do is keep everyone in my prayers and be available to help where needed.  Trying to keep a positive attitude and look for the goodin each situation.  So with that in mind, I'll go to the card for today.  The Summer Silhouettes set is one of my favorites.  It's a versatile set - at least in my humble opinion.  This card was one of many that I cranked out one day while playing in my studio.  Funny how some days the creative juices just flow!  The oval was cut out of a piece of scrap cardstock to use as a mask.  Summer Starfruit ink was sponged onto the oval  area of the focal piece, then the images were stamped in Early Espresso ink.  The sentiment is from Loving Thoughts - another great set.

All Stampin' Up! supplies used unless otherwise noted
Stamps: Summer Silhouettes, Loving Thoughts
Paper: Early Espresso, White
Ink: Early Espresso, Summer Starfruit
Other: sponges, non-SU oval die (this was made before SU! came out with their oval dies)

That's it for today.  Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment