Monday, May 20, 2013

Mosaic Peacock

Hi there and happy Monday to you!  I spent some time in the studio over the weekend and this card was one of the projects.  The Crumb Cake panel was in my scrap bin - something I had brayered and threw aside.  I pulled it out and used the new Modern Mosaic embossing folder that will be available in the new Stampin' Up! catalog May 31st!  Love it!  I double embossed the panel with the Delicate Designs embossing folder following Dawn Olchefske's tutorial, which can be seen here.  Dawn didn't use any tabs on her Big Shot.  I found it necessary to use at least one tab and build up my shim for the Designer Frame embossing folder for my machine.  Each Big Shot is different so you'll have to experiment.  The peacock image (a single stamp from the World Treasures set) was stamped in Midnight Muse and colored in with Summer Starfruit and Gumball Green markers.

Sorry for the quick post but I have errands to run today.  Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment