Monday, May 6, 2013

Tick, Tock Another Clock....


...Clockworks sample, that is.  Hi there and happy Monday to you!  Hope your weekend was great.  It rained here all weekend, making for some gray days.  I was having fun at a two day crop so it didn't bother me!  The Clockworks card was a CASE (Copy And Share Everything) of Erna Logtenberg's card, which can be seen here.  A few minor changes were made - making it my own.  Had to use the Stamp-a-ma-jig to get the clock face positioned correctly.  I feel that this card makes a great masculine birthday card - or even a  retirement card.  What do you think?

All Stampin' Up! supplies used unless otherwise noted
Stamps:  Clockworks, Bring on the Cake
Paper: Gumball Green, White
Ink: Gumball Green, Midnight Muse
Other: Snips, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Dimensionals

Must run now to meet my daughter and some friends for lunch.  Have a great day and thanks for coming by today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment