Monday, June 10, 2013

Mosaic Madness Meets Christmas!

Hi there!  Hope you had an awesome weekend.  I sure did!  Had a fun 50th anniversary party on Saturday and our Card Buffet on Sunday.  Fun times! 
Today I'm sharing one of the swaps made at Pam D'Urso's Demo retreat the beginning of this month.  Our challenge was to make a one-layer card and no more than two embellishments.  Talk about a challenge!  This was a tough one for me.  The above card was Cheryl Renth's swap using the Modern Mosaic stamp set to make the poinsettia.  How clever is that?  I forgot to add my sentiment and had to do so after returning home.  The Petite Pairs set was used - don't remember what set Cheryl used. 

All Stampin' Up! supplies used unless otherwise noted
Stamps: Mosaic Madness, Petite Pairs
Paper: White
Ink: Real Red, Pear Pizzazz
Other: Pearl

That's all for today.  Must tackle my to-do list and probably go to the grocery store.  I've procrastinated long enough and am forced to go shopping since we're out of most of the basics!  Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment