Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Quatrefancy Thank You

Hi there!  A super quick post today.  This is my swap card for the shoebox swap organized by Sally Nusbaum this past Saturday.  Whenever I get photos taken and uploaded, I'll share the ones I received from other Demonstrators.  I watched Deb Valder's video click here to see video - scroll down to June 11 blog post to learn how to make this cool chevron pattern from strips of DSP (Designer Series Paper).

All Stampin' Up! supplies used unless otherwise noted


Stamps: Sassy Salutations
Paper: Daffodil Delight, White, Quatrefancy DSP
Ink: Strawberry Slush
Tools:  trimmer, bone folder
Other:  Daffodil Delight 1/8” grosgrain ribbon or seam binding

Must get going.  The granddaughter and I are about to leave for a pre-show dinner.  I'm taking her to see Shrek at the Muny (an outdoor theatre).  t will be a late night for us.  Thanks for stopping in today!  I'll be back tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment