Friday, September 6, 2013

Creative Crayon Technique

Hi there and happy Friday!  Hope you have a fun weekend in store.  Mine will be a busy one. 

Today I want to share a technique that has been around a long time but may be new to some of you.  It is called the crayon resist technique.  I stumbled across Paula Dobson's blog and her card incorporating this technique with the swirl image from Creative Elements.  I really liked her card, so basically CASEd it.  You can see Paula's card and tutorial here.  I'm not really sure what colors she used - maybe Pretty in Pink, Marina Mist, and Gumball Green.  I chose So Saffron, Pool Party, and Blushing Bride inks.  I also used a sentiment from the Feel Goods set and added some of our new Candy Dots.

That's it for this week.  Hope you have a great weekend and thank you for coming by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment