Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Gorgeous Grunge

Hi there!  Gosh, I can't believe it's already the middle of the week!  I'm on my way out the door so this will be a quick post.  I CASEd this card from Adriana Benetiz click here to see her card using the Gorgeous Grunge set in a unique way.  I wanted more of a starry night feel so chose to use a different color pallet - Marina Mist and Midnight Muse.  The sentiment is from Sweet Essentials and the star image is from Pennant Parade.  I used Dazzling Details on all of the stars except the one by the sentiment, which has a rhinestone.  Then I decided to step it up a bit......

Here a Midnight Muse card base was used for the stepped up version.  I wanted the "streaks" to be more centered and decided to use Dazzling Diamonds on the stars.  Unfortunately, they don't show up very well in the photo.  A rhinestone was still used on the star by the sentiment.

Ok, must get going to visit a friend in the hospital.  Thanks for stopping in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment