Thursday, September 12, 2013

Vintage Foliage

Hi there!  We finally have cooler temps today.  Maybe it will start feeling like Fall.  But Mother Nature has tricked us before! 

Today's card is one that I made a long time ago. There are so many occasions requiring cards this month that I raided my stash and pulled this one to mail out yesterday.  It was CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) from Sandi MacIver.  Love her work!   You can view Sandi's card and tutorial here, including measurements.  She used Mocha Morning Specialty DSP but I didn't have any.  Sooo, I improvised by stamping some doilies (Delicate Doilies set) onto black cardstock and embossed them with clear embossing powder.  This card was a labor of love but the results were stunning and will be appreciated by the recipient. 

OK, I have a busy day ahead with a doctor appointment (routine checkup) then our Card Buffet in O'Fallon this evening.  Thank you for stopping in for a visit today!

No comments:

Post a Comment