Friday, October 11, 2013

Last of the Fall Regional Swaps


Hi there and happy Friday!  I'm away having fun with my stampin' peeps but I've scheduled the last of the swaps received at the Fall Regional that Sally Nusbaum organized for us Demonstrators.  The above file folder card was made by Ornetta Gilliam.  It was made using Stampin' Up!s new Envelope Punch Board.  The photo below shows the little card insert, which can be used for a message.  Too cute!
This card by Sarah Klasing is unique in the way it opens - it flips up.  She used the Wildflower Meadow stamp and coordinating embossing folder on the focal piece.
Peggy Gebhardt made this adorable Angry Bird punch art version of a Christmas card.  Love it!
I'm not real sure how Ruthie Lancaster made this card.  I think she inked up the embossing folder with a brayer before placing her cardstock in it and running through the Big Shot.  I like the results!
This last swap card was made by Sally Nusbaum.  Wasn't she the clever one to use the ornament for the Santa image!  Love it!

That's all for now.  Have a great weekend and thank you for stopping in today!





No comments:

Post a Comment