Friday, November 1, 2013

November "Best of" Stamp Set & Oct 3x3

Hi there and happy Friday and a new month!  Can't believe we're in November already!  A new month also means a new "Best of..." stamp set.  This month is Best of Snow (above).  You can view all of the sets by clicking here.  Please contact me if you'd like to order this set or any other products.  You may also order directly from my online store here.  Thanks in advance!

This little 3x3 note was slipped into my customers order bags during the month of October.  It's a small way for me to thank them for their support.  The pumpkin was made by punching out 3 circles, folding them in half and adhering together.  I used our new Envelope Punch Board to make a coordinating envelope.  The sentiment is from Delightful Dozen.

That's it for now.  Hope you have a great weekend and thank you for visiting today!



No comments:

Post a Comment