Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Apothecary Note

Hi there - I'm back!  Had a great time with my stampin' peeps!  I'll share some of the cards and projects from the weekend after I've had a chance to photograph and upload them.  Must get things put away and catch up on laundry, etc.  Here is a card for today, though, which was inspired by Vicky Hayes.  Click here to see her card.  My rendition is slightly different.  As you can see, the corners of the black strip were not rounded.  Instead of rhinestones for flower centers, I used pearls that were colored with a black Sharpie.  The sentiment came from Simply Sketched.  Other than that, it's pretty much the same.

 Here are the new Weekly Deals.



Please contact me if you'd like to place an order and you don't already have a Demonstrator.  My contact information is listed on the right side bar or you can click here to shop my online store.  Thank you!

Must sign off for now to tackle those chores.  Thank you for stopping in today!




No comments:

Post a Comment