Thursday, February 27, 2014

January Thank You

Hi there!  Today I'm posting the January 3x3 thank you notes that went into each customer's order bag.  It's just a very small way of showing my appreciation!  (No pun intended)  I don't recall the exact colors that were used but it looks like Island Indigo, Marina Mist, and Old Olive.  A dauber works best for this Bokey technique.  For the lighter colors, stamp off the ink on the dauber before applying to project.  Stamp each color in a random pattern.  Towards the bottom, you'll use ink full strength.  It's actually an easy technique.  Try it and have fun with it!

Must finish packing up supplies and kits for our Card Buffet being held at DeLeo's in Florissant this Saturday.  Snow is being predicted for Friday - about an inch.  Please, no more snow!  I'm so over Winter!  I'll stop whining now.

Thank you for coming by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment