Friday, February 14, 2014

Love You to the Moon

Hi there and Happy Valentine's Day!  We're getting snow....again, which may keep a lot of couples home tonight rather than go out to celebrate the day of love.  Mother Nature has certainly been wicked this year!
Since it's Valentine's Day, I'm sharing an appropriate card made with Love You to the Moon.  This stamp set can be found in the Stampin' Up! 2014 Occasions Catalog.  When I saw this set, I knew it had to be mine.  My granddaughter and I use that expression to each other, so it was perfect for her card.  (Just noticed that my stamping is a bit wonky.  Well, that's just so you know we Demonstrators are not perfect like some seem to think!  Ha!)  The "moon" is a Basic Gray circle embossed with the Decorative Dots embossing folder.  Love this new embossing folder!  I flipped it over to use the debossed side to mimic the craters of the moon.  The "clouds"  were cut out with the Word Bubbles Framelits.  A bit of Soft Sky ink was added to the edges for more definition.

OK, that's all for today.  Hope you have a great weekend and thank you so much for peeking in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment