Friday, May 9, 2014

Fabulous!

Hi there and happy Friday!  It's been a busy day taking care of household chores, getting the car serviced, and playing with my new Stampin' Up! Blendabilities that came today.  Love them!  I'll have some pictures to post later in the week.  But for now, I have another Card Buffet sample that was CASE'd from Connie Babbert's nail polish punch art card that can be seen here.  The ladies loved it!  It can be used to acknowledge a friend or family member's special day, or to thank your nail technician, or even a cool presentation for a spa gift certificate.  There are so many options!  I actually used it to thank my oldest daughter for my birthday gift, a mani-pedi when we were in Florida.

That's it for now.  Hope all the mom's out there have a wonderful Mother's Day!  Thank you for stopping in today!

Stampin' Up! supplies used unless otherwise noted. 
Stamps: Million & One 
Paper: Strawberry Slush, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, White, Black, Kaleidoscope DSP 
Ink: Memento Black 
Tools:  Envelope Punch Board, scissors 
Other:  Dimensionals, clear block



No comments:

Post a Comment