Monday, May 26, 2014

Just Face It!

Hi there and happy Memorial Day!  Thought I'd do a quick post before the granddaughter wakes up.  This card cracks me up!  So much so, that I just had to create one for our Card Buffet.  I was inspired by Julia Leece's sample posted Jan 29, 2014 on the Stampin' Connection web site.  Sorry, you can't access the web site unless you're a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  However, you can view Julia's blog here.  She has some very creative projects posted!

That's all for now.  Safe travels everyone and thank you for stopping by my place today!  

Stampin' Up! supplies used unless otherwise noted. 
Stamps: Just Sayin’ 
Paper: Marina Mist, White, Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Black 
Ink: Black 
Tools:  Oval Framelits (#1 & #2 from center), Full Heart punch, Circle punches – 3/4", 1-1/4”, 1-1/2”, Fringe Scissors, Word Bubbles Framelits
Other:  White gel pen, clear block





No comments:

Post a Comment