Monday, October 20, 2014

Hexagon Wreath

Hi there!  Life got in the way of posting this past Thursday and Friday but I'm back with one of the cards that everyone made at our Christmas Card Workshops.  This year we expanded to include a South location besides our North location.  Cheryl Renth, Jayne Singleton, Kim Coulter, Mary Taylor, and Sally Nusbaum comprised the rest of the Demonstrator team.  Our Christmas Card Workshop at the South location was held this past Saturday.  It went very well and we thank you and appreciate you for making this event a success!   A big thanks also goes out to the team for filling in during for my absence while I was attending my family reunion.  The other five cards will be posted after I collect my supplies and samples from the team.

Must get busy on that to-do list.  Thank you for popping in today!

All Stampin' Up supplies used unless otherwise stated. 
Stamps: Sassy Salutations 
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Vanilla 
Ink: Cherry Cobbler 
Tools: Circle from Itty Bitty Punch Pack (retired), Tiny Triangles embossing folder 
Other:  Linen Thread, Dimensionals, glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment