Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Dapper Argyle

Hi there!  A real quick post to share one of the cards I made this past weekend.  Cold and snow equate to a good time to stamp!  This set by Stampin' Up! called Dapper Dad is a retired set.  I've always liked this set.  Fortunately for me, another Demonstrator was selling a bunch of her retired stamps and this set needed to reside on the shelf in my home.  Lol  The sentiment is from Remembering Your Birthday, which is a current set.  Another retired item is the Night and Day Designer Series Paper.  (Trying to use up some retired paper.)  My brother-in-law will be the recipient of this card since his birthday is Thursday.

Don't forget to check out this week's deals.  Click on the WEEKLY DEALS logo in the upper right side bar to see what is on sale this week.

Must get going to our Card Buffet.  Thank you so much for stopping in today!


No comments:

Post a Comment