Thursday, February 26, 2015

Watercolored Painted Petals

Hi there everyone.  Thought I'd better post something before you all lose interest and I forget how to post.  (That's assuming anyone out there does read my blog.)  Thank you for being patient during my absence.  Life has/is crazy busy with legal issues and sorting through my husband's personal effects.  I don't know how often I'll post, but for now here is a 3x3 note card that was slipped into each customer's order bag in January.
This set called, Painted Petals, appears in the 2015 Occasions catalog.  Love it!  There is also a suite of coordinating products - Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper, Painted Blooms Cotton Twine, and the Spring Flowers embossing folder. 
The watercolor effect for the notecard was achieved by first spritzing some water onto the watercolor paper, then spritz the stamp before applying to the paper.  Each project will vary, depending on the amount of spritzing.  That's OK because each one will be a mini work of art.

Must tend to some household chores and paperwork.  Thank you so much for coming by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment