Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Thank You...... I'm Back!

 
Hi there!  Gosh, it has been a long time since my last post - didn't realize it had been THAT long!  Life has certainly been busy, but I have finally gotten back into stamping AND holding Card Buffets in my home.  The stamp studio has been moved to a larger room in the house, which was part of the reason for my absence.  It's still a work in progress - but aren't our rooms always evolving? Ha!

Today's feature is a 3x3 thank you note card that was tucked into each customer's order bag during the month of August.  (I am so blessed to have such loyal customers/friends.  Thank you all so much! )  The plaid background was made using the image from Stampin' Up!'s Work of Art set. You can't really see because of the layering, but it was also used on the "rind" of the watermelon. The sentiment is from a new set in the 2015-16 Annual Catalog and definitely one of my favorites!  It is called Tin of Cards.  There is a coordinating project kit, which comes packaged in an adorable tin to make 16 cards.  The tin (and kit contents - excluding the stamp set) is sold as a separate item.  See items HERE in my online store.  Please let me know if you would like to place an order for this or any other products, if you don't already have a Demonstrator.

Must sign off for now.   Hope you have a great day and thank you for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment