Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Raggedy Ann

Inspiration: Pam Loris

Hi there!  I'm back with a cute punch art Raggedy Ann card.  Seems I have an affinity for Raggedy Ann and Andy brought about after my girls were born.  When my oldest daughter was little, a good friend of mine made her a set of Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls.  (I'm talking hand sewn!)  Fast forward to the youngest daughter's first birthday celebration, where she received a Raggedy Ann doll from my mom.  It was destiny coming across Pam's cute Raggedy Ann card.  I just had to create one for my Card Buffet.  Raggedy Ann is made from Stampin' Up! Framelits and punches.  Her hair bow was made using the Bow Builder punch and some retired Designer Series Paper called Painted Blooms.  A marker was used to draw some facial features.  The birthday sentiment inside is from the Something to Say set.

Must get crackin'.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping in for a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment