Friday, March 25, 2016

Happy Easter!


Back again to share the Easter card sent to my granddaughter.  Brandy Cox was the inspiration behind this card.  You can view her card HERE.  As you can see, a few changes were made. The flower stamp from What I Love was still used for the background but not on the chick (from Honeycomb Happiness).  I stamped the chick on some Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper, cut out, and popped up with Dimensionals.  The stamps and DSP are Sale-A-Bration freebies (with a qualifying purchase).  The sentiment is from a single stamp found in the 2016 Occasions Catalog called, Easter Lamb.
I'm not as pleased with the colors as I had envisioned in my head.  Funny how that works sometimes.  lol  Oh well, it's the thought that counts!

Need to scoot.  Have a great Easter weekend and thank you for stopping by!  Your visits are always welcome and appreciated!




No comments:

Post a Comment