Thursday, June 2, 2016

Embossed Best Thoughts

Inspiration: Michelle Suit


Hi there!  Gosh, it's been quite a while since my last post.  I've been busy babysitting my 3 month old grandson every day.  Amazing how time flies when you're having fun!  Even though I'm still adjusting to rising early every day, I wouldn't trade my time with him for anything!  He's such a joy!

Last month I had some play time in the studio.  The flowers from Best Thoughts (a retired Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration set) was stamped with Versamark ink, then heat embossed with white embossing powder.  Color was sponged on with Pool Party, Lost Lagoon, Perfect Plum, and Tempting Turquoise inks.  Sahara Sand was used between the flowers.  The "hello" was cut from Elegant Eggplant cardstock using the Hello You Thinlits Dies.

The new 2016-17 catalog went live yesterday.  Can't wait for my order to arrive to play with new goodies!  Contact me if you would like a catalog or to place an order (if you don't already have a Demonstrator).
That's it for now.  Have a great day and thank you for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment