Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Travelin' Man.....

Hi there!  Whenever I see or hear the name of this set (Traveler) I just can't help but think of the song, Travelin' Man, by the Lynyrd Skynyrd band.  Now it will be in my head all day!  But you didn't come here to read about that.
The last couple of weeks I've been on a quest to clean out and integrate "stuff" from my old stamp room into the new one.  (A task that has been ignored long enough - like a year!)  Part of that process has entailed going through leftover class kits and years of bits and pieces that didn't get used on cards for whatever reason.  The above card was made from some of those bits and pieces.  In fact, I don't recall the name of the embossing folder used for the background panel.  That should give you an idea how old some of the stuff is!  If you're a stamper, you can probably relate.  The Deco Label Framelits and Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon are also retired.  However, the Traveler stamp set is still current in the Stampin' Up! 2016-17 Annual Catalog. 

Must tend to my grandson.  Have a great day and thank you for peeking in today!


No comments:

Post a Comment