Thursday, February 3, 2011

And Everything Nice...

I needed a thank you card to send to my aunt in AZ.  She sent us a box of lemons and oranges. (BTW - the oranges are huge, juicy, and taste wonderful!)  The card below was from my box of pre-made thank you cards. The little girls in this set are so sweet looking.  Too bad it’s a retired set.  The stamp set is the only thing from Stampin' Up!  The coloring was done with Prisma pencils. The rest of the supplies came from my stash, so not sure which companies should be acknowledged. Sorry!


Stamps: And Everything Nice (retired)
Paper: unknown source
Tools: Marvy Uchida Mega scallop circle punch, circle tool - unknown
Other: Prisma pencils, brads & flowers - unknown source

We've had ice and snow this week (which wasn't so nice).  I have not been out of the house since Sunday!  Tomorrow I plan to dig out my car to attend a Demo get together.  One of my sidelines has graciously invited our group to her home to work on our swaps for the Branson Regional.  We'll have fun "working".

Stay warm and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment