Friday, February 4, 2011

Bloomin' Beautiful

Happy Friday!
This will be quick as I have a lot to do.  Cabin fever is taking hold so I'll be making my break and venturing out today!  I wanted to share a card that will be sent to a friend for her birthday.  This card is made from the retired set, Bloomin’ Beautiful.  It was a CASE (Copy and Share Everything) from a card seen Here  I'm not sure if this is the exact same card because I don't remember it being done with Lumiere paints.  I just remember it being sponged - a LOT!  It is a look that Faith is known for - that, and using a lot of layers and dots on most of her cards.  It's kind of her signature look so to speak.


 


(My apologies for the limited supply list on this card)
Stamps: Bloomin' Beautiful (Stampin' Up!), sentiment - unknown source
Inks: unknown - colors similar to Apricot Appeal, Real Red, and Olive Green
Paper: unkown
Other: brads & elastic string - unknown, white Signo gel pen

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping in today!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Judy, this is just beautiful. Not only is the image stunning, but your lovely frames really draw attention to that beautiful blossom! Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete