Monday, February 14, 2011

Let's Rock n Roll

Happy Valentine’s Day to all of you!
This is a busy week.  Friday is the first half day session of Regionals in Branson, MO.  Can’t wait!  We are meeting at 6 AM (you know I’m not a morning person any more don’t ya?) and piling into a van for the drive there.  A van full of women = non stop talking and laughing.  Our drive will last about as long as the training. lol  The things we do for the love of stamping!  It’s just so exciting to meet other stampers and demonstrators!
On top of getting ready for Branson, I’ll be preparing for my Stamp Camp on Feb 26.  The swaps were completed today so now I can concentrate on packing and getting organized for the Camp.  Well, I could prattle on forever so instead, I’ll show you my swap.  The Rock n Roll technique was used for the flower petals. Ink up your stamp with lightest color (Daffodil Delight), then rock and roll edges on the darker color stamp pad (Poppy Parade) before stamping image. Punch out and assemble petals around a 1" circle for stability.

Recipe:
Stamps: Build a Blossom, Just Believe, Inspired by Nature
Paper: Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade
Other: Framed Tulips embossing folder, Blossom Petals punch, Itty Bitty flower punch, brayer, 1" circle

Hope you had a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment