Monday, May 23, 2011

May Demo Stamp Camp Samples

Hi everyone!  Hope you had an awesome weekend.  Mine was pretty busy.  Spent Friday at a crop from 10 am until 11 pm.  Our granddaughter spent the night and was asleep when I got home.  Grandpa enjoyed his quality time with her while I was cropping.  Saturday Granddaughter and I played until her parents came to pick her up.  I then went to have my car door window repaired.  It is a mystery as to how it shattered.  Poor car was minding it's own business just sitting in the driveway!  Sunday I ran a couple of errands before our Demo Stamp Camp at Pam's.  The projects were great, the food was great,  but most of all the company was great!  I love hanging out with these ladies!  Wanna see what we did?  Here are three of the masculine cards we made.  Pam always has awesome projects!

Best Dad Ever set from 2011 Summer mini & First Edition DSP (carryover item from Occasions mini)  The ties were heat embossed.  Doesn't that pearl just set off the tie?  Too cute!

Travel Log stamp set from 2011 Summer mini (notice the Trinket Key - another carryover item)

Engraved Greetings set (IBC -  big catalog) & First Edition DSP

Must sign off for now.  Hope you have a great day.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment