Monday, May 23, 2011

Owl and Pocket Silhouettes cards

Good afternoon!  Thought I'd share with you a couple of things I've been working on today. This will be a quick post - need to get these in the mail. The owl on the first card is made from the owl punch with a few nurse embellishments.  (Inspired by Kay Sha's Nurse Betty Owl click here, scroll down to Sep 4 post.)  The hat is the owl's vest turned upside down.  The cross is made from the Itty Bitty punch pack, trimmed. The leaves are from the bird punch and the sentiment is from Word Play, which is 30% off until the end of this month.  If you'd like to place an order, just contact me.  (contact info on right side bar)  Hope my card brings a smile to my Stampin' Sister's face.


Unfortunately, I also needed a sympathy card.  The following neutral tone on tone card was pretty much CASE'd from Kathy Baffone on our Demonstrator web site. (Sorry!)  I changed very little - just the sentiment and omitted the little stamped butterflies.  I find that neutral tones work really well for most occasions.  The plant image is from the Pocket Silhouettes set (stamped in Crumb Cake), which is matted on another Whisper White piece.  The Framed Tulips showcases the focal piece very nicely.  The sentiment is from Thoughts and Prayers.  All of the edges have been inked with Crumb Cake ink.
 

OK, need to get back to work.  Thanks for checking in with me today!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE Nurse Owl! That owl shows up in all kinds of garb! CASE-ing!

    ReplyDelete