Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Beary Happy Birthday!

Today our granddaughter is four years old.  Gosh, where did the time go?  She'll be going to school before we know it.  Yikes!  Here is the card I mailed to her.  She'll enjoy it  since she loves animals.  I'll enclose a different card with her gift for the party being held on Saturday. 

The inspiration for this card came from a photo of someone's swap at the Branson Regional.  I did not get one as I had run out of swaps so I don't know who to credit.  Such a cute idea for kids.  Thanks whoever you are!
Supplies used:
Head = Large scallop Nestability (place card stock just under the steel cutting area so that you'll have a hinge to open card.)
Ears =   1-1/2" & 1-3/4" circle punches
Muzzle =  2-1/4" circle punch
Nose = 7/8 circle (I think I used the small Nestability)
Whisker Dots on Muzzle = small punch on Crop A Dile
Eyes =  3/4" & 1/2" circle punches
Signo white gel pen, black pen

Tomorrow I'll post the Buddy Swap I received last month.  Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment